Applications for this position have now closed. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted shortly with further instructions.
Position & Responsibilities
The Grant Assistant will work in close partnershop with the Centre’s Grants Administrator to:
- Manage the Centre’s grant-making programme during the application process, evaluation of proposals, contracting, project monitoring and close-out procedures
- Receive, check and store project proposals and other documentation from applicants, distribute proposals to dedicated Programme Officers and keep track of the evaluation process
- Conduct risk assessments of potential partners
- Receive and perform an initial check of financial reports and related documents
- Liaise between the Centre’s financial department and grantees
- Ensure timely and diligent payment process
- Assist with reporting and presenting projects for internal audiences
Qualifications & Requirements
- At least two years’ experience in a relevant field (e.g. civil society organisation, project & financial management)
- Fluency in English and Russian (written, in particularly) is essential. Knowledge of Czech is not required.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word and excel), cybersecurity literacy and experience in database management
- High-level of self-organisation, reliability and diligence in approach to work
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, including the capacity to work in a multi-national team
- Patience and team spirit, as well as personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a dedication to the mission of the Prague Civil Society Centre.
Applications for this position have now closed. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted shortly.